At ProLink Solutions, we’re all about helping customers realize their potential. We put them first in everything we do! Our work environment is one that reflects our values. It’s a culture built on trust, respect and dignity. Our company is filled with bright, energetic and accomplished professionals who have a deep passion for our business and believe that what we do every day makes a difference.
The UI/UX Designer will help implement industry best practices and be a part of a team that shapes the usability and user experience of mobile products by participating in the entire design life cycle from concept, wire framing, prototyping, developing guidelines and standards, to providing guidance on how best to implement his/her designs into functional web apps/forms. The Interactive Designer will also work closely with multiple development teams to provide best-in-class front-end design, user interface innovations, and development support for proprietary commercially successful desktop and/or mobile applications in an Agile environment.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with a cross-functional team that includes product development, business analysis, quality assurance and marketing teams
- Lead the user interface design lifecycle: concepts, wireframes, visual design, and interaction design
- Creation of color palettes, typography, iconography, final production assets
- Establish and maintain design standards across the application
- Focus on usability, leveraging rapid prototyping and continuous user feedback
- Translate requirements into concepts and elegant user experience design
- Create compelling graphics and layouts in support of our marketing team efforts
- Work with the development team to implement front-end design into actual code
- Participate in Release and Iteration Planning meetings with engineers and users
Here’s what we require:
- Demonstrated experience developing user-oriented interfaces and elegant user experiences
- Experience with Adobe CS5 or CS6 (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and etc. preferred)
- Fluent in a wide range of design blueprinting and UI modeling tools (Adobe Suite, HTML/CSS/JS, Axure, others)
- Strong skills and ability to prototype in HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery.
- Deep understanding of cross-platform application and browser differences
- Strong eye for visual design and ability to understand and solve complex UX problems
- Experience and familiar with iOS/Android (both phone and tablet application) design, as well as layout preferred.
- Experience with usability testing (through direct observation, analytics logs, A/B testing, etc.)
- B.S. Degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design
- 3+ years’ professional experience with mobile app or mobile site design
- 5+ years’ professional experience with web design
We are an equal opportunity employer
•Casual dress code
•Flexible working hours w/occasional work from home
•Monthly company-sponsored outings and team-building events
•Direct and easy access to upper management
•Your hard work is rewarded!
•Lots of accrued vacation time
•A cool, comfortable kitchen/lounge area for breaks, lunch, or to catch up w/colleagues
•Onsite workout facility